JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 05:15 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
DeerhoundDale
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Gave Fedex my trade in 1/29, got message today, 2/4 that my trade in was successfully completed.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Congrats that's the time I normally worry the most right after I drop it off and them then complete email

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Samsbum
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Congrats on your downgrade! And paying heavily for it no less
DeerhoundDale
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I like my new phone.
0 Likes
Samsbum
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Whatever floats your boat Captain. The S24 screen is absolute garbage lol
0 Likes
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I think your evaluation isn't comparing apples to apples. S23u wasn't perfect and has many updates compared to new release with no updates. Wait a couple months and the s24u will be a much better phone. It already is in many respects just not what you like. They already say the update will give brighter non-realistic color option back.
0 Likes
Samsbum
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Lmao whatever you say to sleep at night. Have fun with your inferior device.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Congratulations! I hope that your phone arrives quickly and that you enjoy it!
0 Likes
JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi.

I factory reset my phone after backing it up.

Problem is that I read on the trade in terms that I needed to remove my Google account prior to reset. I didn't do that because I didn't see that info and I thought a factory reset was enough. Now, I can get penalized for not resetting the phone, right? So, do I need to do something else? Do I need to sign in again to sign out? Or am I okay to ship it?

I got until Valentine's Day to send it out.

Thank you for your help. 

-J.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

I would power it on but don't sign into your accounts on boot and once your in the phone go to settings and scroll down to accounts and remove all accounts and then factory reset it again 

"It may ask you for your Google password once you start the setup process if it does sign in and then go and remove it and factory reset sorry if I said that twice" 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.