JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 09:56 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Check with your bank. They may have flagged your account for fraud prevention.
0 Likes
Bachu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am also facing the same issue. Tried everything. Called the bank and asked them for any issues. They said its clear from our end and you need to talk to Samsung customer service. But Samsung says they aren't able to verify my transaction from the bank. **bleep** Samsung.
0 Likes
user6P6F4phidH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Why does samsung give deeper discounts in other countries? The UK is getting more discounts on s24 ultra than the US consumers. Any insight?
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
They pay almost 2k and here in the USA $1,300
0 Likes
James381
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You're exactly right we paid $1,400 for a phone a new OS 6.1 comes out and they won't even share it with us That's nice of them.
0 Likes
GalaxyLoyal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I pre ordered with my carrier because I always like getting the latest phone. I upgrade every year. Are their any extras and promotions for doing this? In the past there has been but lately. I don't know where to look or?
0 Likes
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If new line they give bill credits. Not sure if anything else. You could buy on samsung site and get extra credit. Still choose and get tmobile deal there
0 Likes
user89wARrpza3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am very disappointed in Samsung for showing $386.24 military discount, and then the website crashed. After I tried more than 10 times to purchase the phone (S24 Ultra, 1 terabyte, unlocked). The price went up $350.00 I have called numerous times and spoke with Samsung customer support agents. All they did was send me on a wild goose chase. I even spoke with executive escalations managers who said they would call me with a resolution, or send me an email. They never got back to me. I explained that Samsung is guilty of a "bait and switch" and I would like to see them honor the price that was advertised when I initially clicked on military discount and proved my status through id.me Samsung, you should do the right thing, and honor your advertisement. I even have screenshots to prove my statements; however, they are not trying to make this situation right. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT ALL OF US WHO ARE VETERANS???
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Same happened to me with student discount. When I called them they created an order with the right price, sent me the link to finish checking out. Try again... Put a new order in.
0 Likes
Dipsy30
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Did by chance was this rate before adding a trade in device? I'm told the trade in device lowers the cost overall and the discount is applied to the price after trade in which makes it much different. They honored my military discount.