JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 05:15 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
userBywB5Pbjvf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

What a complete joke of a rollout. The promotional credits are literally worthless unless you want to buy headphones or a watch. Every single accessory and most phone cases were sold out within a couple of hours. The only "help" that I was offered by their customer service was to use the credit toward Galaxy Buds Pro2, which I don't want. This experience has completely soured me on Samsung.

0 Likes
jallis47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I just love how the military discount goes from $88.20 to $33.50 when the pre order button is pushed. Waited on hold for 2 hrs for the e-commerce person who couldn't explain anything. Ain't life great
0 Likes
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
i had the same problem. see my vid. and photos here.

https://youtube.com/shorts/v5ONJR08g88?si=bv5sZJIwPSZDru8f1705626914550.jpg1705626914573.jpg
0 Likes
Daseller
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I spent six hours trying to order the S 24 ultra one terabyte only for the website to keep crashing. I finally ordered the 512 GB the money came out of my PayPal and eventually my credit card. However Samsung is not confirming whether or not, I have the phone itā€™s been more than 24 hours They said that it might be canceled. What kind of business model is this ? Ridiculous and very shady business practises
D Ryan

0 Likes
user5FXZNiMgpE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the current s23 ultra but I cracked the screen. I'm wondering if I would be better off to upgrade to s24 ultra thru my carrier( still owe$ 760.00) on my 23ultra) have excellent credit so would pay monthly installments like I am currently 
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Absolutely take the upgrade

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
How much will they give you for your 23 ultra?
0 Likes
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes
AlXS24Plus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Why are you guys (Samsung) so shady and disorganized the past couple of years? I got approved for financing, and setup my S21 Ultra trade-in, yet I keep getting error messages for my payment method? I even tried using a credit card, along with a debit card, and both were coming up as invalid. I tried to use Klarna too, and still have issues. How do you screw up a pre-order where you get paid without giving someone anything tangible upfront? I definitely saw $1 payment verification charges coming through. If it's not fixed by EOD, I'll probably just keep my S21 Ultra or get an iPhone. What a joke
0 Likes
Karuturi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have tried three times but still the order is getting canceled with reason exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed.

What have to do in this situation? Any leads are appreciated.