JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 09:23 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
pooh222
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I agree, but they don't care.  I've owned a galaxy since the first one and all our devices in our home are Samsung. I've never had issues buying from third-parties, but samsung.com has been a nightmare the past years I've decided to order direct. 

0 Likes
DeeLyYeT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

S24 ultra stokcs are out. Are stocks replenished again for pre-order? Did they do that before?

0 Likes
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have an ID.me shop verification.

I got a pre-order email from Samsung regarding the S24 Ultra cell phone.

When I made my order, the subtotal was $400.34. When I went to check out the price had gone up to $522.49 with no explaination other than the discounts had changed.

Enclosed are the 3 screen prints.

I was on the phone with three different Representatives who could not fix this problem. 

Maybe on this website someone has the answers to why Samsung is giving two totally different prices to veterans upon checkout. Are they thinking that the first price that was on the subtotal is the bait and switch?

bksd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Also a military family, I have everything document and a case number which they have escalated. They have noted that there is an error on their end.
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
well, will it be in time to complete our order for delievery on jan 31 as promised?
0 Likes
bksd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I ended up ordering because it kept getting pushed back and I didn't want to lose out on the phone. I have my case number and they have confirmed they will update and correct the price once it's delivered.
0 Likes
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes
Ahr69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got this text message back from the Samsung rep that I have been dealing with for the past 3 days to get my military discount which started at $400.39. For the Samsung s24 Ultra 512gb, which included the earbuds. That's without taxes and the shipping. Trading in my s23 ultra 512. He had the audacity to tell me to never mind the military discount and just trade in my phone. Now that's deplorable.1705760590102.jpg
0 Likes
bksd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I would ask how and when they will honor the price, that's where I was able to make progress. Their support doesn't seem able to change ant price prior to delivery. I do have everything documented and worse case I would dispute with my credit card company.
0 Likes
scorpdragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
For some reason my post was deleted.  Anyway, today it appears the credit is "back" and fixed.

But of course samsung financing is denying the charge despite showing an available balance. May have to go back to buying from the carrier..