JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 04:37 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
pooh222
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, same issue. I'm frustrated after talking with multiple reps, seems they have a "you snooze, you lose" attitude. 

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I am not getting my extra $50 credit, signed up when it went live!
SwedishM00se
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here

0 Likes
userg40yPBvo6s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same, my $50 pre-registration is not applying.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I finally got it to work, uninstalled Shop Samsung, reinstall. Worked for me.
Got a Watch for $85, which I will sell for $275
Options
Galaxy S24
Ditto did not get it
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Did not get it either... No email, nada.
0 Likes
pooh222
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Having the same issue. It jumps from $482 to $566 when trying to buy the s24. I've talked to like 4 reps via chat and I keep getting transferred or moved back in the que. No one seems to understand the issue. And the $482 is calculated with applicable promos and trade-in value, but once it jumps up in the cart it's like you're paying for the credit amount and the trade-in isn't actually credited towards the total. 

20240117_203506.jpg

20240117_203444.jpg

Properfunctionplumbi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Any answer? I have same problem
0 Likes
userR5bo32VlZf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been trying to place my pre-order since yesterday. My education offer program discount is mysteriously cut in half when I get to my cart. I spent like a half hour chatting with support yesterday and they basically told me they couldn't do anything and I could only wait. In that time, the accessories I wanted to order with my phone ran out of stock.
Seems like this isn't the only problem people are having and it's super frustrating that I haven't seen any solutions. Support chat couldn't do anything either. The fact that these issues are keeping us from redeeming the accessories we should be able to get (because we're trying to pre-order so early) is maddening. I want to see Samsung make this right by offering our choice of the initially-available accessories when they come back in stock. Us being unable to order those accessories in time wasn't our fault—it was Samsungs.