Galaxy S24
Keyboard is not automatically coming up when I launch the apps acreen
0 Likes
3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

It's not supposed to.  The apps screen only requires a keyboard if you are using the search function. There is no need for it otherwise.

0 Likes
NiceVed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
But everytime to search a specific app, i have to touch the search bar to enable the keyboard. That's why am looking is the a option to show the keyboard when I launch the app drawer screen automatically, I have an option in my pixel 7 but not seeing any in s24+
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I do not think that's possible.  Why do you need to search for an app that's in your list?  Sort them alphabetically and then scroll to the page it's on.  It's a lot faster than typing the name on a keyboard.  Also, the little dots at the bottom are page shortcuts, so if you know which "page" your app is on, you can just tap the little dot and it will bring you to that page without excess scrolling.  To sort alphabetically, tap the 3 dots in the search bar and choose sort and then choose alphabetically.  And, if it's an app you use fairly frequently, you should have it on one of your home pages.

0 Likes