Original topic:

Get a different phone?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Davess24Ultra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I am seriously considering selling my s24 ultra for a Pixel 9 PRO XL. 
I have tried the pixel 9 pro xl for 3 weeks and I must say I am greatly impressed. Mostly it's the comfort in hand or one handed. 
I have a bad right wrist with bad arthritis from an old injury and holding a phone one handed is a must for me. It is very hard to do with my Samsung s24 ultra. I end up straining my wrist into extremely bad pain.
The pixel is just so easy to use for small hands like mine.
Saying all this I do love my s24 ultra. 
Do people actually go from an s 24 ultra to a pixel 9 pro xl?
I feel like I'll be doing something wrong. 
What you all think?
0 Likes
6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
People switch phones all the time, nothing wrong with trying something new, if it doesn't work out, you can always switch back or try something else
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Not sure if this is a factor but is the screen size a problem
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
There is no "right or wrong" with using different phones. The s24ultra may be high-end in specs, but ultimately, is it comfortable, is it something you WANT to use?
Use what you want šŸ‘šŸ½
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Whatever phone that's within your budget, that's best for you, is the one for you to purchase and use.
Davess24Ultra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for the comments, all.
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If you think it will work better for you, that's great! My fingers don't like to go where I tell them: so the S Pen is an essential for me to use the phone with surgical precision. That's the beauty of choice - getting the right device for YOU.