Feature Suggestion/ Multi Device Integration

(Topic created: 05-08-2024 04:10 PM)
EdwinRogel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello! 

I use a variety of samung devices.

I LOVE how I can easily interact with each other, from saving the Wi-Fi password on one device and my devices automatically connect to the network. 

Anyways, here's a suggestion. I own a Galaxy Tablet and a Galaxy S24 Ultra. Both have S Pens. 

I use both to take notes, I'll read from one and take notes on the other. 

Taking notes on my tablet with the S Pen, and then I scroll with the same pen on the Phone. 

So here's my suggestion. 

Adding a Scroll Screen on to each maybe a small corner on the other device to scroll the through pages, maybe control media, or switch the others devices apps through some sort of swipe gestures. (All done with one device controlling the other without touching said device) 

Or even having a sort of floating widget screen on the tablet for example,
A spotify Multi Device Floating Widget Controls media, add songs to playlists, so small little things without leaving the phones screens if youre taking notes or reading and to touch the other device.

I know there's work arounds and a few clicks isnt too bad but its a fun thought. 
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello EdwinRogel,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.