Original topic:

AOD What happened to the brightness slider?

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 01:30 PM)
userTa7WfGofbz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

What's going on with the AOD?

AOD is really dim now, I can't really even see it at night! What happened to the brightness slider?
8 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

The Brightness Slider was removed in version 6.1 hopefully they add it back in a future update 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Sugabb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can someone please help me with this question. When I go to my settings and scroll down to Lock Screen and AOD. Under the always on display there is supposed to be a Auto Brightness. My new phone isn't showing it. There for I can't brighten up my always on display on my lock screen. What can I do to fix this problem... 😡
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

That feature to Brighten the AOD was removed in version 6.1 hopefully they add it back in a later update

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Sugabb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you cause I have been researching it. Was on my 23 ultra would love to have it back. 😊
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
It will probably come back via Goodlock!
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
They changed the AOD settings with the One UI update. They took away the settings for it and there's no way to change the brightness, so it automatically auto adjusts to light. It's happening across the whole s24 line. Supposedly a software update is coming next month to fix this and the dull display issues. Hope this helped.
Sugabb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for your help. 😊
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome 😊