JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 07-18-2018 08:53 PM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
userbmA6fFvHlc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The electric toothbrush trick worked for me as well. Didn't even have to th speaker unclogger app. 

0 Likes
userjMXxpoE3nS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Similar problem.  Cleaned the top speaker grill with my electric tooth brush and I solved the issue.  

0 Likes
userjMXxpoE3nS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Similar problem.  Cleaned the top speaker grill with my electric tooth brush and I solved the issue.  

userWgRz1gjuBY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you so much!  I was having the same issue starting a few days ago and tried the software stuff (all except factory data reset).  Cleaning the speaker with a stiff brush did the trick! 

0 Likes
userUhErdgDHQR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Trying this now, thanks. Did you use water?

0 Likes
userjFhOsKMLU0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Great...  I also had the same issue and tooth brush trick saved me from spending Hundreds of Rupees. Thanks

0 Likes
Mfattal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@MARC0HH wrote:

I also experienced low in call volume on my note 8. What I did is I used electric toothbrush to clean the speaker at the top of the screen and it solved the problem. Now I can clearly hear properly when i have a call. I hope it helps thanks.

*Maybe the cause of my low call volume is due to the glue i used when I installed my domeglass tempered. 

JUST WAAAW !!!!
it really worked 😄 
THANK YOU MAN 

0 Likes
userFkmYgoNn8v
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This has happened to me twice. First time I received a replacement Note 8. And now it has happened again. I'm waiting on my replacement for my replacement.  What gives?

0 Likes
SamsungCamp
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userFkmYgoNn8v

What carrier is your Note 8 with? Also, before you decided to replace your Note 8, have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps already mentioned in the thread?

0 Likes
SamsungCamp
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userFkmYgoNn8v

Hello again, just thought I would reach out and see how you were faring. Did you still need assistance?

0 Likes