JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 03-19-2018 09:53 AM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
useraz5ldWTpeD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Clean your ear speaker with fine short bristle brush and blow with compressed air and you'll be good. 

0 Likes
userij0e8XZiWA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Doesn't work for me, still can't hear. Have to use loudspeaker.

0 Likes
user6SFiF5xI9a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm experiencing the same issue. I think there is something internally wrong.  I spoke with tech support regarding this issue they say I will have to send my phone in for further evaluations after I tried multiple things with them via phone.  Ultimately, hard resetting the Note 8. Little upset to be experiencing this issue and only had the phone about 6 months.  

0 Likes
MARC0HH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also experienced low in call volume on my note 8. What I did is I used electric toothbrush to clean the speaker at the top of the screen and it solved the problem. Now I can clearly hear properly when i have a call. I hope it helps thanks.

*Maybe the cause of my low call volume is due to the glue i used when I installed my domeglass tempered. 

useriBHDuPmxBj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

All I can say is Wow. 

Toothbrush trick did the job. Days of searching for a answer and on the verge of sending the phone back and it comes down to an electic toothbrush  

Thanks for making the post

MARC0HH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Im happy you did it too 🙂
0 Likes
userx9livHnCsR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I know speaker on bottom is, where is the one for hearing 

0 Likes
user7tTPhrUeqH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Just the toothbrush? No additional chemical used?
0 Likes
MARC0HH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes just the tootbrush. Used it for about 3minutes or more until you see if there is some changes

0 Likes
NateMy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@MARC0HH wrote:

I also experienced low in call volume on my note 8. What I did is I used electric toothbrush to clean the speaker at the top of the screen and it solved the problem. Now I can clearly hear properly when i have a call. I hope it helps thanks.

*Maybe the cause of my low call volume is due to the glue i used when I installed my domeglass tempered. 

Lol omg I can't believe this worked! Thank you. I also used a speaker unclogger app. 

0 Likes