JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-22-2020 07:16 PM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I noticed the same but try not to focus on it for the first week of a new device. It learns your patterns over a short time and optimizes itself to that. I've never seen a drastic increase, but it always seems better the second week to me. I really noticed it with my S20 Ultra
0 Likes
NalonP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I received my Note 20 Ultra Mystic Bronze on Wednesday and only get a max of 4hr SOT with 120hz on and adaptive brightness which is concerning me
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Many people have complained about poor battery and heating issues, the S20+ lasts longer without the refresh rate than this phone

Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
S20+ has 5000mah correct? maybe it needs more time to learn the user and optimize itself.
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No the S20+ also has 4500mah, and it lasts longer, the notes display is brighter than any other phone and they put a terrible battery in to compensate for that

0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

have you reported via Samsung Members? report it using Samsung Members app -> Error reports

0 Likes
gutierrez4950
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Had for 3 days now but it seems that the battery drains too fast is anybody else think that or is it just me?
BButterr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I thought that today too. I just got mine yesterday afternoon. I expected it to be better than my Note9 and its doesn't seem to be.
0 Likes
RubZai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I got mine today but seems to heat up very fast any one else having that issue?
dblakester
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine doesn't last as long as my Note 10+. I heard there may be a software update to fix it because it's a widespread problem.
0 Likes