JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds3 Pros sounds tiny and lacks bass

(Topic created: 08-27-2024 03:11 PM)
danielbartz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recently got a pair of Buds3 Pro, hoping to upgrade from my Buds2 Pro. Unfortunately, I think I might have gotten a defective pair or something. With both Buds at factory settings, the Buds2 sound rich but the Buds3 sound tinny and lack any bass at all. None. Bass notes aren't even audible. I've tried the various tips, resetting them. Like I said its not a matter of the bass being weak, the bass just isn't there at all. Ideas?

0 Likes
5 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
There's a update on way to fix some issues
Klarp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you try messing around with the equalizer? There's a pre made bass section
0 Likes
danielbartz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Changing the equalizer to anything but flat causes it to become a distorted mess filled with static and pops.
0 Likes
danielbartz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Doing the same on the Buds2 Pro works as expected.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, Welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out. We know how frustrating it is to not be able to fully experience the sounds when using the Buds.

Give these links a try for some troubleshooting steps to resolve the audio concerns you are experiencing: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message.

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes