Original topic:

Buds3 Pro two different EQ options

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Since I received my Buds3 Pro I've been trying to fine tune the sound. I have previously owned the Buds+ and the Buds FE and I only had the one EQ option by going through the phone settings, Sounds and Vibration, Sound quality and effects, Equalizer. Now since I'm using the Buds3 Pro I have that same option as well as a 2nd equalizer in the Wearable app. I am able to make changes to both equalizers to tune the sound but it's kinda confusing to know which one is making the biggest difference. I was wondering if I should leave the default EQ in the settings to normal or keep messing around with both of their custom settings. I know everyone's hearing and preferences are different but I don't know if I'm just fooling myself thinking that by messing around with both are making a difference. 
12 Replies
kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello again. I just noticed something which might interest you. While I was listening to different settings using my Buds3 Pro, I noticed that if you go into the sound assistant, down the page under 'looking for something else', I tapped 'sound settings and effects' and on the resultant page, I long-pressed 'Dolby Atmos'. I then activated the 'music' setting, instead of the 'auto' setting, and immediately there was a marked increase in volume, and (I think), sound quality.
Check it out & let me know what you think.
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
I usually have it on "Auto" . I tried playing music and switching between that and "Music" and didn't seem to make a difference. But putting it on "Movie" really kicked it up a notch. Weird šŸ¤·šŸ»
kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I haven't tried that yet. But I will now!