JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What does it mean when your text comes back saying it couldn't be delivered?

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 12:23 PM)
jessikatt
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

What does it mean when your text comes back saying it couldn't be delivered. Does it mean you've been blocked?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Cached data can cause issues sending messages due to a compilation of too much data or incompatible data. Clearing the cache can resolve this issue. 

For future users with this issue, go to Settings>Apps>[Select your Messaging App]>Storage>Clear Cache

View solution in context

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It is possible but it could also be that the message wasn't able to send properly. Are your other messages going through? Have you tried using a different messaging app?

0 Likes
user8cdaL2qSMj
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I thought it was just me. I'm having the same problem. I was cleaning out junk from my internal storage and that's when the message failed kept popping up
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Did you delete any app or system info? Have you tried clearing the cache for your messaging app?

0 Likes
user8cdaL2qSMj
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't know if I did, but it is possible. I cleared cache on my message settings last night, and looks like its back to normal. Maybe some kind of update???
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Cached data can cause issues sending messages due to a compilation of too much data or incompatible data. Clearing the cache can resolve this issue. 

For future users with this issue, go to Settings>Apps>[Select your Messaging App]>Storage>Clear Cache