JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Solar Remote Charging Issues

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 11:54 AM)
PatAt
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My solar remote has to be charged every night to be able to use it for 3-4 hours

Patat

7 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try using a USB type-c charger and charge it to full. Next resync the remote Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin syncing with the Smart Remote. It hopefully now will last you for months like mine does. Be sure the buttons are not being held down in a drawer or anything during storage.
PatAt
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi Supernova,  I always use a USB charger to which it’s left connected for around 20hours per day.  The TV shows it to be fully charged.  The TV and remote is only 3 months old.  We thought it would improve but it seems not, 

0 Likes
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So it says fully charged but doesn't work? Or it's says fully charged then dies? If it says fully charged nut doesn't work use the resync option I stated above. If not call Samsung and ket them know it's defective and under warranty. I would assume they will send you one once you registered and provide proof of purchase. To activate the warranty.
0 Likes
PatAt
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi it shows fully charged but loses around 10% per hour.

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Definitely call it might just be a bad battery. I have many many one remotes and they last for months. So I would guess it's a bad battery. If you have already resynced it.
0 Likes
PatAt
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi JB there is a little problem with calling as I live in Spain.  
Regards

Pat

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
0 Likes