Original topic:

I do not recommend the A54 in my opinion

(Topic created: 04-10-2024 01:34 AM)
InnesTee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

and probably best to steer clear of the entire A series, tbh.

Here's something I still haven't found a way to do: name a file and designate a destination for it to be saved either internally directly to the device or to the cloud. It cannot be done. You have to go back and manually change the file name which causes a bunch of other problems down the line. It's stupid and I hate it. If anyone's come up with a workaround, I'd love to hear it but if you are otherwise engaged in your life with trying to solve real problems of survival and don't have the energy to devote to such a drastic oversight that it makes you want to throw your phone across the room but also a problem so small by comparison that you can't justify taking the time you rarely have for leisure just to research and then come up with a solution, feel free to just complain here.

Also the cast option sux. Like, it's the worst; might as well not include it. 
0 Likes
11 Replies
InnesTee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Aside from using a Chromecast (which you have to buy and even then doesn't support all video file types) can you cast from your phone and then do other things on your phone without interrupting the cast?
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You don't need Chromecast to cast.. Just use smart view. Watch the TV, take calls.
0 Likes