JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can A54 5G use Wired Headphones?

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 04:57 PM)
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Can A54 5G use wired headphones? I haven't found any over ear headphones with a c type usb connector. Is there an adapter that will convert a 3.5mm :headphone: plug into a c type usb connection?

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
13 Replies
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yes, there are a few companies that sell usb-c connected earbuds and usb-c to aux adapters. If you're looking for earbuds I'd personally suggest Skullcandy's usb-c earbuds.

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. šŸ™‚

gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks, I really prefer over ear headphones because I have issues keeping earbuds in my ears doing any activity and for that matter just setting still. I've tried a bunch of different types of earplug covers and ear plugs, including Skull Candy, which I liked the most but I finally lost them when they popped out of my ears while mowing grass. But, they had 3.5mm jack so couldn't have used them with the A54 5G. I will search for the Skull Candy with usb-c connector. Thanks
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

You may want to check out Samsung's official USB-C to 3.5mm adapter too. I have had one for years without issue! šŸ™‚

gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks for tip.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
MarkyD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There are lots on Amazon.
0 Likes
Grayo
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

If you want to use your current over ear headphones, many tech companies (like Best Buy) sell the adapter for usb-c to aux connections.

gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'll check into it. I have usb to usb-c adapters but never seen a 3.5mm to usb-c adapter.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
0 Likes
MarkyD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes Bluetooth connectivity is supported, wired earphones are supported only with a C port male cable adapter to plug into the standard earphone plug in. You can also purchase earphones with a c cable. plug in.
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I know that. And I have a great pair of sony wh1000xm5 over ear headphones that are Bluetooth compatible but they came with 3.5mm wired cable but not a 3.5mm to usb-c cable. Thanks for responding.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
0 Likes