Original topic:

Another way to screen capture?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
 OK, I tried the swipe method to take a screenshot from Instagram, but all it does is scroll. Is there any other way? Every time I use the buttons I end up turning the screen off. I can't upgrade. There's got to be a free app out there with no ads. There's pictures I want to save but can't because I get mad when it acts up. Phone is Galaxy A15. The cheapest. The only other method is palm swipe, and like I said it doesn't work. I even tried finding an app in Galaxy store but all they have are screen recording 

7 Replies
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi. Which phone are you using? 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Galaxy A15
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

This link will show you all of the ways you can screenshot on your phone

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038721/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks. I checked it out. Not sure if they'll work on A15. Mostly I can download, but Instagram is the one I can't do
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The palm swipe takes a bit of practice. If it scrolls, just try lighly brushing the side of your hand (it's not really a "palm" swipe), making sure to avoid the edge panel, if you use it (drag it lower down on the screen). If you press too hard or swipe too slow, it will scroll. It also works best when done on the upper part of the screen, which is why you should move the edge panel down. There may be a second or two delay.
0 Likes
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
most androids use the volume down button and the power buttons on the side for the screen capture even on the S24 Ultra!! still works!!
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks. But it's so hard to do them at the same time. I give up.