Original topic:

A15 Ramdom Chrome browser pop up

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userdjAbrd5p6U
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My mom had a Galaxy A15 and for some reason, Chrome randomly pops up in a small window and opens some site... Did a scan with Malwarebytes... didn't find anything... scanned the apps and nothing showed up as the culprit. Didn't do it in safe mode... Couldn't find what app might have caused in when I did an app search. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
2 Replies
TheGreatestAlive
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No but from personal hand on experience with this series phone it really just boils down to it is a budget phone. I had to use one because I broke my s24 ultra and didn't have insurance. So until I could buy my new one the one I have now I used the A15 series. I promise you I thought it wasn't a Samsung after just 2 hours. It sucks. Not even worth the money even if it was free. Just so many bugs and faulty. I did find out the best for your buck would be a A35 series. Half the price of the regular s-24. Very good phone.
0 Likes
userdjAbrd5p6U
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's the only issue with it...the pop up adware... just got it like a month or 2 ago... been working fine until the small chrome popup adware started...
0 Likes