Original topic:

A25 5G won't connect to Bluetooth

(Topic created: 05-13-2024 05:04 PM)
usert6UtaWXsNA
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Me and my boyfriend recently both got an a25 Samsung and neither of ours connect to Bluetooth. I have head phones the connect to other devices but not this phone and it randomly glitches really bad on the car radio and loses connection. I've tried everything I've seen online, does anyone know the issue/what I can do for it to connect?

8 Replies
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did you try putting them both in pairing mode ? Does your phone show it is paired with headphones and the other devices ?

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
usert6UtaWXsNA
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My headphones don't pop up at all but they do on other phones, both are in pairing mode and my old phone paired to the headphones with no issues
Necron
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi, did you ever get this figured out? Mine does the same thing. A23.
0 Likes
usert6UtaWXsNA
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I didn't get it figured out, I'm fairly good with phones but nothing seems to work
0 Likes
Gyrfalcon
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I am having a similar issue. New 5G Boost Galaxy A25 won't pair with hearprotek earbuds. They show up in Bluetooth device list after scanning but fail to pair when selected. Earbuds are on and pairing.
0 Likes
Jrmass
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just bought an A25 and my Aeropex by Aftershokz show up in the Bluetooth list, but for the life of me, will not connect. I have had these headphones connected to many different devices over the years. This is the first device I have had difficulty connecting to.
0 Likes
DJDJD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Mine connects but is very choppy and laggy
0 Likes