Original topic:

Talkback & Samsung

(Topic created: 08-28-2024 11:41 AM)
Raxel99
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello, Samsung community.

This is my first post on this forum for a question. I have about the Galaxy tab. S9 Fe plus and any other users that have maybe had an issue using Talkback and Samsung Internet. After getting AOS update going from And141 to UI 6.1. I seem to be having an issue with talk back. I cannot read any part of a website using Samsung Internet. It seems to work fine using Google Chrome and I have verified the app versions and it seems to match my phone and have also reported this to Samsung.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Or maybe has a solution to get Samsung Internet to work properly with talk back. Everything was working fine before updating the operating system. I also did backtrack, the Samsung Internet app almost 4 versions to see if it was maybe an app version problem, that did not seem to be the case. I cleared the data, cache and even factory reset the device along with reinstalling the application again. Any help would be appreciated. I also verified this was the most recent update. When I got my tablet yesterday from Samsung. Just to add a note, I'm wondering if this is a problem with the specific CPU that is in this tablet.

Thanks guys

P.S)
Apologies for any typos, as I am a visually impaired person and might not be able to correct the typos. 
0 Replies