Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s6 lite screen problems

(Topic created: 04-03-2023 11:57 AM)
NicolelynnChamp
Constellation
Options
Tablets
To whom this may concern
I need help with my tablet being sometimey about touch screen recognition and lines on the screen as well. No I have not dropped it or done anything outrageous for it to be acting this way. If anyone could help me that would be great and no restarting the device has not helped.
0 Likes
8 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log"  You can also try chatting with a tech rep. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
NicolelynnChamp
Constellation
Options
Tablets
They said due to me using the device a lot (which I didn't I only used it at night) that I would have to get it repaired even though it's their manufacturer who sold me a faulty device
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Usually you can only exchange a device during the first 14 days of ownership, after that the policy is  to repair it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
NicolelynnChamp
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Even though the company sold me a faulty device? I've been with since 2014 and I didn't have this problem with my samsung galaxy tab A and I've never had a problem like this especially not with an item that is only 1 year old in my possession
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Did You check to see if the device is still under warranty?  Normal USA warranty is 1 year.  If it's newer than that and you have the proof of purchase it should be covered.  Over a year old and it is the owner's responsibility to pay for the repair if they have that performed. 

Bill
---
0 Likes
NicolelynnChamp
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Wow okay faulty device sold to me that is just now showing signs is my problem/fault? I bought the tablet November of 2021 but there have not been any problems up until now (right around the time I actually spent $1400 with the samsung company). Its funny cause I was thinking about get a samsung TV but not if my phones are going to start acting like my tablet. Again thanks for selling me a faulty device seriously I appreciate it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Sorry, industry standard is a 1 year warranty on these types of devices.  If you want longer you would have needed to buy an extended warranty. 

And to be clear, I didn't sell you anything, I'm a forum user trying to help by answering questions. 

Have a good day. 

Bill
---
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, We certainly understand the frustration of touch screen not responding and lines on the screen of the tablet. 

Here is an article with troubleshooting that may help with the lines on the screen: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001485

For the touchscreen concerns, take a look at this article: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01213974

If you are still experiencing symptoms after completing the troubleshooting, service is recommended. Samsung provides a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. After this time, the owner is responsible for the cost of repairs. You can find more information on the warranty here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service  or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html