JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra Book Cover Keyboard Bug

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 09:40 AM)
Aladdien
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
This Bug has existed since Launch, I have tried restarting the device, resetting it. I purchased and returned 3 Different Book Cover Keyboards.  I cleaned the Pins.

I don't know why it is happening, at random. The keyboard will disconnect for 2-3 seconds. It will either stop typing or repeat the last input (aaaaaaa. Like that).

The only solution I found was to disable the track pad. But for a Keyboard Cover that costs $350. That shouldn't be the case. Samsung. Look into this bug. 

Edit: 
I have submitted a Warranty Claim. I will update this once I receive the new unit.
18 Replies
G0018
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I've had problems with mine too. Sometimes the track pad just stops working. Seems like a pretty common problem so I haven't even bothered trying to get an exchange for mine.
Aladdien
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It is widespread. I really hope this posts blows up. The tab S9 is amazing, but it's the little things that ruin it.
G0018
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
The difference from my S7+ to the 9 Ultra was a huge upgrade. The keyboard cover for my 7+ never gave me the first problem. I'm hoping it's a software problem and not a hardware problem that they can fix with a patch or something.
Aladdien
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It is 100% a software issue.
0 Likes
Aladdien
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It's a hardware issue submit warranty claim
lafreniereluc
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Count me in. Just annoying and frequent!

Solution
Aladdien
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It's a hardware defect. Submit a warranty claim.
Hero285
Constellation
Options
Tablets
i have the same problem with my tab s9 ultra keyboard. it pisses me off since its $350!!! come on Samsung, get your stuff togther.
Hero285
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a question is there another keyboard that uses the pins for connection? something other than Samsung?
0 Likes