JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:43 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
128 Replies
Gynot
Constellation
Options

In the U.S. there are more pickleball players than tennis and racquetball combined. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I don't care, neither does Samsung, the metrics are the same for all those sports. Samsung is never going to please everyone by adding every niche sport, which is exactly why they put in the ability to add your own.
0 Likes
noone10001
Constellation
Options
They need a barcode scanner in Samsung health so you can scan your food items in get with the times
Atiger
Constellation
Options

Dear Samsung,

For your next innovative idea make a sleep mask that is comfortable and have good anc.

Thank you
userSGNhsurFXU
Constellation
Options

Daily summary and history of time inherent zones

I'd like to add to other posters who want to see summary and historical informational about time spent in each of the 5 heart rate zones. I see this as a critical deficiency of the app. As another poster mentioned, the time spent in certain zones determines whether you are meeting heart healthy recommendations 

0 Likes
gergoraul7
Constellation
Options

Please let us customize all of the Heart Rate Zones in Samsung Health app, not just only the max heart rate. Most of the runners have their own personalized Heart Rate Zones (made by doctors and trainers based on blood samples) and dont want to use automatic calculations from Samsung. Please add this feature, otherwise Garmin is the only way out.

By the way, I am using a Galaxy S23FE and a Galaxy Watch 4 classic.

0 Likes
OleMumNinja
Cosmic Ray
Options
Everyday I get a health tip about going over or under my calorie goal. There should be a calorie goal that directly links with and is based on calories burned. My calorie goal is sometimes a 300-500 surplus of my calories burned and sometimes a deficit of calories burned. This should be an option for calorie goal. 
dortyboy
Sun
Options
I wish the app could provide meal suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner based on my goals and current weight level
OleMumNinja
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes the correct calorie suggestion based on goals and current data (weight/activity level) would be helpful too