Original topic:

Bluetooth lag Freestyle 2

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
sMakk
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello, I bought a Freestyle 2 projector a few months ago (new) and connected it to a Marshall Acton 3 speaker via Bluetooth. Initially, it worked well, but lately, I’ve encountered an issue: the sound keeps interrupting or lagging for a few seconds every 1-2 minutes. I’ve tried everything I could think of: I checked all the settings, factory reset both devices, unpaired and paired them again, turned off all other Bluetooth connections in my apartment, and even moved the speaker right next to the projector. However, the problem persists. Interestingly, when I tried a different Bluetooth device (wireless headphones), it worked fine and the speaker is working fine with other devices. I’m hoping you can help me figure out the issue.

2 Replies
carolmarieheine
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Help
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! @sMakk Thank You for posting about this. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. Can you check for firmware updates to ensure the Freestyle 2 Projector and the Marshall speaker have the latest updates? Also, check for Bluetooth range even though you've placed the speaker near the projector, it is worth testing different distances and placements to see if the Bluetooth connection improves. 

please let me know if this helps

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes