Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy 6 LTE an't make or receive calls from them in standalone mode

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
stas9238
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good day, please help me. I have Samsung Galaxy 6 LTE watch, and I can't make or receive calls from them in standalone mode. However, SMS and the internet are working. How did to solve this problem?

Everything was still working before the summer, and it stopped around the summer. I only just got around to fixing this issue now.

24 Replies
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
If your watch is registered you should be able to run diagnostics from the wearables app on your phone.
stas9238
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Could you tell me how I can do this and what should I do next?

0 Likes
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the support tab from the members app, then select your watch under connected devices diagnostics. Here you can test its features.
0 Likes
stas9238
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can't find where this menu item is located.

0 Likes
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Right tab on the bottom
0 Likes
stas9238
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

In which app is this? "Galaxy Wearable" Could you possibly show a screenshot, if itā€™s not too much trouble?

0 Likes
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok, I should have clarified better. Forget the wearables app. Open the members app from your home screen and select support at the bottom right, then the connected devices diagnostics.
0 Likes
stas9238
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I don't have a Samsung smartphone, so I don't have this app, and when I try to download it from the Play Store, it says that this app can't be installed on this device.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Open the wearables app, go to watch settings, scroll to battery and device care and select diagnostics. However, it could be that somehow your esim became corrupted and you should contact your carrier as, in most cases, call and text problems are in their wheelhouse.
0 Likes