JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please Resolve the Issue with Facer

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 08:40 AM)
userEqJo4b2qOX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got my new Galaxy watch 7 and was excited to add some of my Facer watch faces only to find out that Facer does not work with Galaxy watch 7 or Galaxy watch Ultra based on the new Wear OS5 platform. Please resolve.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

You would need to contact Facer and have them update the app since its not a Samsung App 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

You would need to contact Facer and have them update the app since its not a Samsung App 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey guys just wondering when there is going to be a fix for using apps like Facer for more watch faces. Love the watch and it could be so much better if we had the option to be able to choose way more faces. 
Please fix this so we can use more of our watch and personalize it with Facer app. The stock faces are nice but there aren't enough options. 
For such an expensive watch, we should be able to use apps like this right out of the box since it is a Google wear os system. 
Please please please fix this, we love Samsung and Facer 🤪:heart_suit:💖🤗🤔 
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
This isn't a "bug", Google themselves have changed the policy and Facer will no longer be supported.
The link is the rest of the article from Facers website

https://community.facer.io/t/important-samsung-galaxy-watch7-ultra-compatibility-update/938871724961256457.jpg
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I know, I'm simply asking samsung to also help on their end
Options
Galaxy Watch
You want Samsung to go against Google's policy?
They can pull some stuff off with Goodluck on phones/tablets but I highly doubt this will get that
0 Likes