Original topic:

No PIN- Lock None

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Whodat504
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch disconnected from my phone yesterday. To reconnect its asking to enter a pin. I've never set a pin. I've been troubleshooting since yesterday. Reboot, reset, uninstalls, reinstall. Support just wanted to push me to buy another watch when this 1 works perfectly. We did a factory reset and it booted up to same info. I'm in the middle of a step challenge and don't want to miss out because I can't connect to record my steps. Why am I being asked to enter a non existent PIN after all this time?
4 Replies
Whodat504
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Out of 44 views, you all are as stumped as I am.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Perhaps it wants you to set a pin, not asking for an already established pin. Which watch do you have? Pethaps they want you to enter your phone pin. Do you unlock your phone with a pin?
Whodat504
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi realaud. had same thought too. I set one and I was told it was incorrect. I've tried factory reset and watch opened to my same info. Yet now the watch only show as signed into but not showing in registered list. Buy I registered. I'm exhausted trying to fix.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
It doesnt need to be registered to be signed in. Registration doesn't matter except for warranty. Your device can stiill be found by the find app.
0 Likes