Original topic:

Galaxy Watch5 notification access

(Topic created: 08-20-2024 11:10 PM)
Sabali7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

A week ago I got a notification to allow notification access to my Galaxy Watch5 manager but when I opened notification access Watch5 manager wasn't on the list. I searched for the manager on Google and was taken to the playstore which said my device was no longer compatible with that version of the plug-in so I uninstalled and paired my watch with my Galaxy A54 again. One thing led to another and I ended up resetting the watch. Problem was fixed but came back yesterday. Is there a way to fix this permanently? 

2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you get the notification on your watch or phone?  If I go to notifications on my phone and search for "manager" - it shows that I have notifications on (there's a slider) for my Galaxy Watch4 Manager.  If I scroll the apps list, it's there.  So, you may want to go to your phone settings/notifications, click the top section where it says App notifications and scroll down to Galaxy Watch5 manager and make sure the slider is turned on.

0 Likes
Sabali7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the notification on my phone. 

This is the second time it has happened within the last week and each time I've had to reset my watch to get it working again. When it happens like that I can't connect my watch to my phone untill I reset the watch. 

If it happens again I'll check app notifications to see if watch5 manager (it's currently there) will still be there.

0 Likes