Original topic:

The S24 ultra has a weak vibration motor

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 09:46 PM)
Starscreen
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Has anyone realized that the s24 ultra vibration motor is weak, I missed so many notifications while the phone's set to vibrate. My vibration intensities are all set to highest and I still don't feel it when in my pocket.

I know it's an upgrade from the s22u vibration motor but it's still weak šŸ˜ž
13 Replies
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yup.. I rarely feel it and it even when it's on a table.. I can barely hear it making noise from the vibration :vibration_mode:
Starscreen
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I kind of think it's just my case that's muffling the vibration
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
My case is thin ish.. Is not as thick as what I had on my S23, both the same material
0 Likes
Starscreen
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine is a rubber silicone case. I hope they make an update maybe overclocking the vibration
0 Likes
al10104
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Nope mine was weak too, even without a case. Went back to my s23 ultra. Too many problems with this 24 series. Hopefully they get the 25 series right!!
Mkeditor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I came from an S10+. Is it possible it could be increased in an update? The motor is physical but is the software limiting its full potential?

JFC76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, the vibration motor sucks on the S24+.  I just recently upgraded from the S10+ and the difference is day and night.  I just raised this concern as a suggestion through the members app. You should do the same so they can improve it going forward.

Members_4BUq5ce
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

My vibration started out rattling and it finally went all the way out yesterday.  I took it in for repair and they said they will need to order a part for it.  Diagnostics said the vibration actuator was defective.  

0 Likes
RotorJoe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Coming from a note 8, the vibration is non existant. Yes, I have a case by the same mfg that's on my old phone.  It can be on my desk in front of me vibrating and I can't hear or feel it.