Original topic:

So I'll say it

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
What is up with all the spam like the bots or whatever posting video links to videos and I mean it's **bleep**ing spam excuse my language but why isn't this being taken care of? We have moderators for a reason if they can't do their job appoint more because this is ridiculous it's nasty it's not cool like that's not okay! I scroll through this app you know for the occasional help if I don't use Reddit and all I see is lines and lines of video here video there look at the real video here's a link etc etc what is going on?
18 Replies
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
So I've reached out to support I took screenshots stuff like that because this is definitely unacceptable I used to work in chat I used to work for a bank in chat PNC and we had forms as well. I can tell you from experience older people especially aren't going to understand that oh this was posted by a random person they're going to blame the company they're going to question what the **bleep** is going on with said company. This is not a good look this is definitely really bad I really hope that the moderators can take care of this ASAP and hopefully ban the accounts.
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
So couldn't you or a moderator come on here and take these posts down couldn't more moderators be appointed?
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't usually operate on this form okay I'm more like discord Reddit stuff like that you know laws are a little looser but people can come people can go they can be appointed etc
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
My apologies I did not click the reply button that is my fault again I'm used to different sites but couldn't moderators come on here and take these down? Are they stuck is there nothing that can be done because this isn't okay especially for older people or people with certain mental conditions that make them slower than the average person who could click on these links and they could cause a lot of problems.
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Again like it or not stuff happens the Samsung numbers app is not the only app that's been tagged with spam. Typically though I mean due diligence is required are you guys or anybody for that fact not able to hire or appoint moderators to help or some kind of assistant. You have to think though I'm coming from like Reddit discord stuff like that but typically most forum sites have that same law set is there nothing that can be done? Because this is insane.
0 Likes
Diizzy
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Agree like I can't scroll to see others in need of help when this spam messages are going on... ridiculous
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I attempted to help someone earlier but yes it's kinda sad. I get other certain sites but Samsung's own members app that's preloaded on Sammy devices is definitely frightening.
Options
Galaxy S24
Over 150 p o rn 0 videos posted since they flushed the place out on yesterday. This is so disgusting and outrageous. This isn't new either. It's been happening for months and how still it keeps happening. How does Samsung have obscenity posted on their forums? If they cannot even secure their forums how to we expect them to keep our devices secure? This is totally ridiculous and uncalled for here!
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll say this I agree on most but our devices and the updates are separate. The updates for the most part tag Google then Samsung tags em. Our devices are secure but the forums definitely weird me out!
0 Likes