Original topic:

Samsung messages is not allowing me to receive texts from certain people after update.

(Topic created: a month ago)
EricaB13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a Galaxy s24 ultra, and after a week of a major update that happened a week ago, I use Samsung message and now after the update I do not receive text messages from certain people, not all. Only messaging app is Google message and I hate it. Lol

Is anyone else having this problem? 
13 Replies
userEMvYOvbxYf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
YES! I am sending messages and no ome received them! I use thes for work and its causing serious problems!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
This is by design, Samsung has a contract with Google and they are trying to get rid of Samsung messages all together.
0 Likes
userUumgdZp9zp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue. Any solution?

0 Likes
CallMeCooper
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Started a few days ago and there was a supposed update so did it cause it for other people? I got the phone for weeks ago and haven't had a problem and the beginning of this week, messages don't come until 8, 12 or 16 hours later... codes I needed for 2fa didn't arrive till the next day and I'm not receiving my friend's messages on time from iPhones either. My BFF is in an apartment upstairs with an s22 and it's not happening to her but T-Mobile thinks it's Samsung
0 Likes