JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung care plus S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 08:07 PM)
userZQNb5RPdNU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
They still can't get it right.. they kffer samsung care plua for two year at one price and then at checkout its a totally different price.. what a horrible launch 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, We understand how frustrating the preorder process is. For assistance with placing orders, please contact the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the resources to process orders. E-Commerce may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

For questions regarding Samsung Care +, click here for more details: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/  or call 1-866-371-9501.

For additional FAQs on Care+ visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/faqs/

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, I was having a problem with $150 credit I added a bunch of stuff there and one of the things I added was like $23 and I think I had $21 left to spend so I added that case and then when I got the checkout it was telling me I was over so it was charging me for a bunch of stuff I don't understand it's every year or something
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, We understand how frustrating the preorder process is. For assistance with placing orders, please contact the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the resources to process orders. E-Commerce may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

For questions regarding Samsung Care +, click here for more details: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/  or call 1-866-371-9501.

For additional FAQs on Care+ visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/faqs/

0 Likes
dannydifalco
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Email said I need to go to the Knox website on my phone to enable lost coverage. Website doesn't work. Appears to be for business phones only. Is this required for coverage? 
harsha14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, did anybody received diagnostics email from servify after subscribing to Samsung care plus on s24 ultra. I have successfully subscribed to Samsung care plus. But didn't received diagnostics email. Without completing diagnostics we cannot file a claim. I have tried to contact Samsung several times. But no answer. Anybody facing the same issue? 
0 Likes
Randyroo
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I will summarize the issue I have been experiencing with my Samsung device. I recently received the S24 Ultra, but unfortunately, I accidentally dropped it within a few hours of receiving it. As a result, I decided to enroll in Samsung Care Plus for the first time, despite purchasing an Ultra every year. 
I initially contacted Plus Care who stated my drop,( which scratched the titanium directly above the top bezel ), was not covered though my email said ALL drops and spills were covered. I called later and a female said it was covered and helped me file a claim. I paid the 99 dollars. This attempt failed as the repair shop said Samsung wouldn't send the parts that were needed.
The next day I called Samsung again and this time I was informed I could simply replace the phone. He reimbursed the original $99 claim and we started anew.
( HE TOLD ME THEY WOULD HOLD $250 PLUS THE $99 FOR THE CLAIM )
After putting the info in, Samsung tried to hold the full value of the phone, well over $1300 🥴...
In calling back, the story went back to the scratches/drops not covered. The guy even insinuated I made that up as " NO ONE AT SAMSUNG WOULD HAVE STATED $250
THE AUDACITY!!!!!!
I say all that to say this.....
With a cover, one can't even see the scratches. I am fine with that Except...
What happens when I go to trade this 24u for the S25u...I feel **bleep** right now and didn't enjoy it.....
Surely there is a solution...Please help🙏
0 Likes
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Usually takes 30days for care+ to start working.
Randyroo
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No, they said it was active!!
0 Likes
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
It's just awful. I'm returning my S24ULTRA . I can't stand the washed out colors and dull screen . Good luck
Randyroo
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ditto!!!
0 Likes