JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24U Camera glitching while moving

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 06:15 AM)
KayKay6661
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I've seen an online discussion on X about the camera shifting problem and sadly mine is facing the same issues.  My picture is shifting while moving around and/or changing the zoom lens to 3x or 5x, I've read that it's a lens shifting issue because of the lens placement which is quite normal but somehow I still see the issue while always on the 1x lens.

Is it normal or it is a real hardware issue? 

https://www.veed.io/view/c20548c9-6285-4d24-9c68-de362b5f0748 

89 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree, but I have the S23 Ultra, that phone no matter which lens you switch, the focus always on the same position, and the shift won't happen. Also, my friends who have ip 15 Promax, this shift won't happen either, no matter if you take photos or videos. So I don't know why, I do think it is a problem.
AKAM121212
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have exactly the same problem, the camera zoom is having problems and I also feel that the camera quality is lower than my Galaxy S52, please let me know the result if you talk to Samsung, thanks

Options
Galaxy S24
We should all call Samsung, I think the more people call, the more powerful the claim will be.
userXZDOaUjeRh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi I had same issue what they did they asked me to raise a refund and upon being the call with 2 hours then they told I can order again and they will price match it with the original order . But they are not doing a a direct replacement as of now
0 Likes
TechGeek_Nitesh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the same issue. But I don't see much of a change in focus as much as I see a slight shift it the subject while taking a picture.Can be observed only when we try to zoom Especially the nearer object. Not sure, it's hardware or software issue.If it's hardware then they need to replace it. 

gmconsumer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have same camera zoom issue. I just wasted 1 hour in live chat, to get absolutely nowhere. The only option they give you is to return it and wait and the re order it again. This is **bleep**ing atrocious.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh, really? I am hoping they can extend my trade-in time frame. They only give you 14 days to return the trade-in phone. I would rather hold on to my old phone then. if this issue still exists.
0 Likes
Wabs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I spoke with two different technicians.  The first gave me a ticket number and explained everything she had tested while remotely controlling my phone.  Then she transferred me to trade-in where they asked about the problem.  I was told to send in my s23 trade-in and that they would send me out a new s24 ultra unit once the s23 ultra was received.  I am then to return my defective s24 ulta.  They also gave me a ticket number, but other than that, I have received no correspondence.  This has me worried.  Should they not have stated in the message exactly what they were intending to do?  

0 Likes
TechGeek_Nitesh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

But no official reply from samsung yet strange 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I know. Strange.
0 Likes