JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
554 Replies
usersWL0ZHky1O
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Go back, open the box and show us the phone. Lol
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Here 20240204_174208_1000010981_1707086531.jpg20240204_173721_1000010978_1707086243.jpg20240204_174232_1000010984_1707086555.jpg20240204_175128_1000010987_1707087090.jpg
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Last phone I sent back they said the box was empty.
Took 3 hours and 4 calls to get them to believe me, what was the ultimate proof for them, weight of the box, wouldn't have been, 1.2 pounds
DeerhoundDale
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I just looked at my email and saw one from Samsung sent 2/2. It said they thought I had missed out on the pre register $50.00 credit for accessories. They gave me a promo code for $75 to use on accessories. I used it to buy a new watch. With my trade in Watch5Pro and another discount, I am getting a black lte Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm with black magnetic D latch band for $75 plus $5.65 tax for Governess. Pretty nice deal.
0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Got my email yesterday that my trade-in arrived.  It was delayed a day due to bad weather on the way.  I have  to wait 14 days to see if I got approved.

Summest
S24 and S21.
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine got delayed for weather as well! Samsung marked my trade in completed / approved only 2 days after it was delivered to them. Fingers crossed yours is quick too.
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes.  MIne was approved today.  Yahoo.  Thanks.

Summest
S24 and S21.
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

Same thing...

Delayed due weather.

It took one additional day.

Just received the confirmation email. 

Screenshot_20240209_182851_Outlook.jpg

ā€ƒ

Irrit8d preorderer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Well, now we know how Samsung "broke sales records"

By cancelling everyone's pre orders over frivolous nonsense, forcing them to reorder. So lots of inflated artificial sales. And lots of ticked off customers. 

0 Likes
userYeyTuIh16o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
For anyone who has used Samsung's customer service in the past, it isn't what it used to be. I preordered a S24 Ultra (unlocked) on January 23rd and didn't receive it until February 12, almost 2 weeks after release. 

Well this is disappointing itself that my order was confirmed and I was told that I would get my phone on release date, I was more disappointed when I opened the box and saw that the titanium frame had discoloration. I rubbed it with my finger in an attempt to clean it off, and the finish on the titanium continued to rub off.

This is something that should have been caught during quality control, but it wasn't. I reached out to Samsung, and they are unable and unwilling to help me get a replacement device. I asked for a timeline of how long it would take, and they could not provide one.

I asked about other options, and they told me that they could give me a 5% refund. But, they were unwilling to give me a 5% refund on the value of the phone. The refund that they offered was minus my trade in value, so it was actually 3%. 

My phones stay in a rugged case with a screen protector on them, so I am normally able to sell them as "mint" when I get an updated phone. This blemish will not allow me to do so, and the resale value will be affected by it.

I asked multiple times to speak to another representative, and was denied that opportunity. Instead, I was told to call another number to try and talk to someone there.

I have had to use Samsung customer service before when my phone stopped working, and they overnighted me a new phone without hesitation. Where is that level of customer service anymore? I think this might end up being the straw that finally makes me look at Google phones in the future.
0 Likes