Original topic:

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
nikdogpound
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Which app do you prefer? Google messages or Samsung or is there a better one out there? I use Google messages now. For work, I have an iPhone which I don't care for. The only thing I like on the iPhone is their messages. You can reply to a message 3 messages up and it will reflect that you are responding to that message. I find this very helpful especially since texting has become so popular.
29 Replies
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I love samsung messages because there is so much you can do, Google messages sucks really bad and it's not good for my bad eyes
ItsJustJosh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I like google messages because rcs works on it and i like the look of it better
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
RCS Messaging works in Samsung Messages too it depends on your carrier for instance AT&T and TMobile only allow RCS Messaging via Google Messages
Options
Galaxy S24
I have AT&T and my RCS on my samsung message app works just fine
0 Likes
Pr1ncessCull3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I absolutely loathe Google messages, it's bland and boring.

Also it keeps creating additional chats if the other person doesn't have RCS so instead of getting a person's response in the group chat it creates a chat with just that person
Calan8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That is a settings change option. While I dont use Google Messaging - I know the feature exists as a toggle in both apps. For example, in Samsung's... Click 3 Dots - Settings - More Settings - Multimedia Messages - Group Conversation -Toggle On/Off-.
0 Likes
Alkaholik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
i cant stand google messages. i use samsung messages since it matches my current theme & like the look of it
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Pretty over function ! Yay!
Alkaholik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
look if i wanted google messages i would go back to using pixels phones