Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung is best choice
DonnieD83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been mainly using Google but I'm going to give samsung a try today. So far I don't like how samsumg doesn't allow me to emoji messages. Sometimes I don't want to actually reply lol
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
There are emoji for texts just need to find it in keyboard also a setting for it
0 Likes
DonnieD83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh, ok. Let me look into that.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I prefer Google messages.  The spam filter alone is worth everything.  It's going to be the new standard for RCS going forward.  It's an easy interface.  Some people don't like it because they like to clutter their phones up with themes, which Google doesn't really have at this point, but you can choose a color scheme for individual RCS chats (provided the contact has Google messages, as well) for it from a limited selection. I don't care about themes, because I spend my time in my messages actually reading and responding, not looking at the wallpaper.

DonnieD83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
So I just read the article about the two and so far I agree with Google messages being the better choice. Samsung does look better but I think Google performs better.. in my opinion
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Oh, and I forgot to add the archive feature.  The ability to archive (hide) messages you want to keep but don't want to have them in your list, so you don't delete them by accident.

DonnieD83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Oohh that's smart. I never really understood archived messages until u just put it that way. I always that it deleted the messages because I could never find it after lol
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

If you want to see your archived messages, just click on your avatar/initial at the top right and select archived and you will get a list of messages you archived.  Having that feature is great as you can save messages without having them visible which decreases the chances of them being deleted by accident.  Good for evidence and saving precious last conversations with loved ones.

DonnieD83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you
0 Likes