Original topic:

Gemini LIVE

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
On September 26, 2024, at approximately 11:00 PM Eastern Time, I accessed the Gemini mobile application and discovered the availability of the Gemini Live feature. However, approximately 12 hours later, on September 27, 2024, at approximately 11:00 AM Eastern Time, I noticed that the Gemini Live feature had disappeared from the application.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
i just reopened the gemini ai app and it was back, lol

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

You would need to talk to Google Support since Gemini Live is a Google feature.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Solution
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
i just reopened the gemini ai app and it was back, lol
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I just have Gemini Advanced, probably the best purchase I've ever made. Although I did it for the cloud storage more than the AI, I was curious about advanced Gemini.

They did kind of screw us over by giving away live for free but free users do have a substantially axed and limited version of Gemini compared to the advanced subscribed users. I tried the free version on an alternative Google account, you guys have no integration with Gmail or other apps where I have Gemini go and read me my emails or summarize the new ones and respond the way I would like it to.
As for live the free version is significantly slower in response time and grabbing info from the internet if you ask a question. The advance version can sometimes be a bit scary, it responds most of the time faster than a normal human and it's ridiculously life like with even nuances in language at least in English, saying "hmm" or "uh" it's hilarious because I just close the chat after getting freaked out.
0 Likes
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
i am not wasting money on that just get the FREE GEMINI LIVE!! i am glad they release gemini live to ALL free users!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
That's cool, I wasn't trying to convert you to a paid version. More of just letting you know that you don't get the full experience with free Gemini. A lot of the purpose of it is integration into other Google apps and services My biggest use for it is having my new email summarized when I'm working and can't waste time.
0 Likes
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
thats cool, but yes, everyone has their own needs for certain things in livešŸ‘
Options
Galaxy S24
Also not a waste of money that's an opinion of yours not a fact, it's only a waste of money if you don't use it.
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
thats true, but if i ever decide, i may be able to save to afford the full experience later down the road, but for now, for me, i am just for some of the basics!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, it's way overpriced right now. That's usually the case with bleeding edge technology, price will significantly come down as competition starts popping up!