Original topic:

E mail Notifications not working after One 6.1.1 Update

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
usercsocpQI6Xv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I updated to the latest One Ui 6.1.1 the other day and since my email notifications stopped working.
I restarted the phone, wiped cache partition, re-enabled all permissions in the individual apps and still no success. 
I did everything except Factory Resetting the phone. 
Any feedback would be appreciated before I make that major step. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
TinaFly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
If you're having trouble receiving email notifications on your Samsung phone, you can try these steps:

Check your network connection: Make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network.

Check your notification settings: Go to Settings, then Notifications, then App notifications, and enable notifications for the app you want. You can also check your lock screen notifications.

Check your power saving mode: Go to the Quick notification panel and tap the Power Savings icon to turn it off.

Check your Do not disturb mode: Go to the Quick notification panel and tap the Do not disturb icon to turn it off.

Check your data saver mode: Go to Settings, then App, then Connections, then Data Usage, then Data Saver, and toggle it off.

Check your app preferences: Reset your app preferences.

Check your app cache: Clear the app's cache.

Remove and re-add your email account: Try removing and re-adding your email account.

Check your Gmail sync settings: Open the Gmail app, then Settings, then tap your account, and make sure the box next to "Sync Gmail" is checked.
usercsocpQI6Xv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you for your trouble shooting suggestions. I performed all the steps you outlined and still having the same issue.
0 Likes