Original topic:

IPhone users can't receive my messages

(Topic created: a month ago)
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22

IPhone users do not receive my calls or messages from my s22ultra, Why is that happening?

15 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
A restart usually fixes problems, but if it doesn't, It might be a problem with your carrier provider. Try checking it out with them if you can. If not, it might just be a problem with the iPhone users, but it shouldnt be a problem with all of them.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
What's crazy is it's been like that for years but I'm just now noticing it cause I only talked to one person with an iPhone and today I called someone else with an iPhone and it goes straight to vmail
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Iphones do seem to have issues communicating with android at least from a texting perspective. Hopefully the ios addition of rcs will fix this.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Yup and calling goes straight to vmail all the time
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
They don't always play nice something I hear about rarely but is a problem not sure why
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
They need to play nice
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
True seems to happen at random times
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
It's been going on for years, I just recently noticed cause I don't text or call anyone with an iPhone like that
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I see mentioned from time to time brother has iPhone never heard problems from him there's times where there messages have problems so maybe it's a message issue on there end not sure on calls one of life's mystery I guess
0 Likes