Original topic:

Spam limit reached.

(Topic created: 07-22-2024 11:16 AM)
Hello-P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm using the email client from Samsung and I keep getting errors when I try to delete or mark email as spam it says I've reached my limit, any help please?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If you're getting errors in the Samsung email client saying you've reached your limit when trying to delete or mark emails as spam, start by clearing the app's cache and data through Settings. Check if you've exceeded any limits set by your email provider by visiting their website or contacting their support. Ensure the email app is updated to the latest version, and try removing and re-adding your email account. If the issue persists, log in to your email account via a web browser to check for restrictions or limits

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
BlueSkies
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Can you post a screenshot of the error? What's the exact message you are getting from the error?
0 Likes
Solution
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If you're getting errors in the Samsung email client saying you've reached your limit when trying to delete or mark emails as spam, start by clearing the app's cache and data through Settings. Check if you've exceeded any limits set by your email provider by visiting their website or contacting their support. Ensure the email app is updated to the latest version, and try removing and re-adding your email account. If the issue persists, log in to your email account via a web browser to check for restrictions or limits
0 Likes