Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A15 Screen Shaking Problem

(Topic created: yesterday)
ysnait
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello Samsung Community,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A15 here in Morocco and gave it as a gift to my girlfriend, who is now in Japan for her studies. We were initially very happy with the phone, and everything worked perfectly for about 20 days. However, we then started experiencing a strange issue.

The phone’s screen begins to shake randomly. The menu moves up and down, icons disappear, and a faint white line appears across the screen. We tried a hard reset, but the problem persists. I also booted the phone in safe mode, but the same issue.

For context, I’ve been using the original charger, and the phone doesn’t have a screen protector. I suspect the issue might be related to the system because I can capture the screen shaking using a screen recording app, which makes me think it’s not a hardware issue.

This situation is frustrating because we trusted Samsung and never expected a problem like this, especially with a brand-new phone. Now that my girlfriend is in Japan, it’s difficult to find a solution. We’re hoping for advice on how to fix this. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

StreamableVideo-1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif

 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Sorry but you have reached the US support community please use the link below to find the Support community for your country.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
ysnait
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for your reply, but I am not looking for the exact location of support. I would appreciate it if someone from the community could help me with a solution or guidance for this issue. My main concern is finding a way to fix the problem, especially since the phone is now in Japan, and it's not easy to access local support.

I would really appreciate any advice or troubleshooting steps that might resolve the screen shake issue.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
ysnait
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for sharing the link, but as I mentioned in my original post, I’ve already checked all those steps. I’ve tried Safe Mode, performed a hard reset, and even disabled Adaptive Brightness, but the screen shaking issue still persists. I’ve also made sure the phone is up to date with the latest software and security updates.

Unfortunately, none of these solutions have resolved the problem. That’s why I’m reaching out here for further help or any other suggestions.

Thanks again for your time!

0 Likes
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Take it to Samsung service center for diagnosis if those don't work.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
ysnait
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I've already contacted Samsung service centers in both Morocco and Japan, but each keeps redirecting me to the other. Despite offering to pay for a solution, I’ve received no assistance. I want to escalate this matter, submit a report to Samsung, and seek compensation for the damages caused. If this situation persists, it seems like no one at Samsung is taking responsibility.

0 Likes