JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My camera takes blurry photos

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 07:47 PM)
Primo77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a note 20 ultra and since a couple of months here, my cameraI have a note 20 ultra and since a couple of months now, my camera is taking blurry photos, what can I do to fix the camera?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello Primo77, Welcome to the Community. 

We can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. These articles contain several troubleshooting steps you can try, including testing the camera in Safe Mode.

Galaxy Phone or Tablet photos and videos are blurry or dark 

Galaxy Phone or Tablet camera does not focus on the subject 

If these steps do not work, you can also try a factory reset. Perform a factory reset on your Galaxy phone 

And don't forget to check to make sure there is no film over the camera. This sometimes gets missed. If this does not help, we recommend letting a service technician have a look.

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For service outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html.  

View solution in context

10 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Wipe the camera lens, maybe? Not really sure without seeing the physical device. Is your settings set to "108mp" mode when you tap "4:3"? That'll help, as well. Make sure no lens' are cracked or scratched up, etc.
Primo77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have already cleaned the camera and checked the camera settings but nothing I can only take a picture in .5 but no longer in 1x or more
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've never heard of this bug before. Try this: go into your camera's settings, tap "settings to keep" and make sure everything is disabled, press back, and close and reopen the camera
0 Likes
LianahSafyia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Well maybe try lowering the exposure see if that helps 😉
Primo77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I can only take the photo at .5 but at 1x or more the photos come out blurry
0 Likes
bagelcuh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Do u have moisture inside the lens that's causing it to be blurry?
Primo77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The lens does not have moisture, because it even had lens protection
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello there, try Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear cache. Clear data if that doesn't work. If both don't work, kindly turn off the device. Press + hold power and volume up until the Samsung logo disappears. With volume keys, highlight Repair apps then power to select and confirm if necessary. This wipes the cache partition and reindexes all apps. If all these steps do nothing, I highly recommend taking your phone to a Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix or Geeksquad, for further evaluation. It might just need a reflash of the OS, or it could be hardware related. They will be able to diagnose the problem and offer you a solution.
Primo77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you, I will try to do it this afternoon
0 Likes