Original topic:

Opinions on good headphones

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 01:33 PM)
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is it safe to say i should just buy the buds 2 if i want good headphones? Anyone with the buds 2 and have GOOD relationship or good things to say about them? Cause i like wireless but if i have to use wired i will🤷🏽‍:female_sign:
9 Replies
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had the buds 2 pro and they were pretty good but i recently got the bus 3 not the pros but just the regular 3 version because i wanted to try out because they dont have the plug that go in your ear so i thought they would be more comfortable and they are! For me anyways my wife says they're to big for her little ears but they fit me just fine and as far as the sound and everything I think think they sound just as good as the pro 2 even the ANC works great! But!....i don't like the case and build quality they just look and feel cheap and im having Bluetooth connectivity issues with mine and so is other people so i can not recommend them at this time sorry Samsung! And as far as the bud's 2 and 2 pro they were excellent product
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you for your 100% complete honesty, i wasnt even thinking about the buds 3 at all cause everyone on here is having real bad connecting issues and i understand things happen but its EVERYONE that having an issue with the buds 3, but i definitely will invest into the buds 2 pro or buds 2
0 Likes
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Definitely dont like the silicone tips never have
0 Likes
StealthClipz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey, I've had the Buds 2 pro for abt a year now. They are pretty good. The fit isn't the best due to the shape of the earbuds. If I were you, I would get the Buds 3 Pro, or look into a different brand such ad JBL or Bose.
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Definitely appreciate the feedback
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
You are very welcome! And i can only tell you by experience i owned the bud's 2 pro and never had any issues other than they hurt my ears after a while i even wore them while riding my ninja motorcycle that was really noisy and they worked great! If you're not stuck on Samsung and want to try a different brand i think the next pair of buds i buy is going to be JBL Tour pro 2 ! Check em out ! They are the first to include a touch screen on the case that controls everything without having to use your phone! I haven't used em or even seen em in person yet but they have pretty good reviews and JVC has always been one of the best out there Samsung has even teamed up with JVC to help them with their buds in the past but Google em they are sweet! JVC Tour Pro 2
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Jbl or jvc?
0 Likes
AJxoxo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi there, I have the GalaxyBuds2 Pro and I've been using for about 2 months now. I do like the noise canceling, ambient sound, and customizable touch control settings and how you can toggle them easily with your other Samsung devices.

Other than that, I wouldn't purchase again. I still sometimes use these cheap Soundcore headphones from Walmart I purchased years ago that are more comfortable with a better battery. The GalaxyBuds battery is kind of pitiful in my opinion. My friends and family do prefer I use the Buds during phone calls, as apparently it comes through much clearer than the Walmart pair.

I haven't tried the JBL or BOSE, but I have a friend with a JBL pair he liked so much he got two. I would imagine the sound is even better with JBL because I think they specialize in sound equipment? I am not impressed by the sound quality of the Buds, but it could just be due to the poor fit. Anyway, not happy with the discomfort from the Buds so I personally wouldn't recommend.
Ziahh
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you for your feedback 😊
0 Likes