Original topic:

Buds3 Pro Voice Controls

(Topic created: 09-04-2024 04:51 AM)
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
When wearing my Buds3 Pro, when talking to people, every so often I'll hear the beep like it heard a command even though I haven't said anything close to any of the commands. Also sometimes my music will start playing even though I didn't say anything close to "Play Music" 
7 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
The beep you hear is coming from voice commands, specifically the sound you hear when you say next song. It happens in almost any situation, whether on a call, watching videos, or listening to music it changes tracks in the middle of the song. I am constantly clearing cache. To fix it.
I have turned it off, waiting for a software fix.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you. I kinda knew that. Yeah, I turned mine off as well. It's been more of a pain in the butt than convenient. It only saves me from saying "Hey Google" anyways. Lol
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've experienced the opposite problem with my Bud3 Pro earbuds. Several times, while listening to music, I have said a voice command like "next song," and instead of following my command, the earbuds reduced the music volume and noise reduction, recognizing my voice, but not the command I requested. Hopefully, these issues will be resolved by an upcoming software update.
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe it didn't like what you were listening to. Haha J/K Fortunately I haven't experienced that yet but I've tried to give commands in a lower voice early in the morning and it doesn't recognize it 25% of the time.
0 Likes
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I recently encountered a situation when I was listening to my music on my Galaxy Buds 3 Pro, and then someone yelled out "Next Stop" on the bus that had no rope to pull, and then my songs would change in the middle of them! How to prevent outsiders' voice commands while I am listening to my songs? The only way I see it is to stop playing music during that situation! If anyone else encountered this and figured out the settings, please let me know! Thanks.
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I too have encountered several misinterpreted commands with my Bud3 Pro's. In fact, I was using a power sander, preparing for a paint job while listening to music, and the earbuds stopped playing, apparently falsely interpreting the sander as a siren. Hopefully, a software update will improve the situation.
0 Likes
kerbylane
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
On the bus today announcements caused my YouTube video to skip to the end. I didn't observe this in Spotify. It took me awhile to connect the skips to the bus announcements. I wasn't touching my earbuds or phone when this happened.
0 Likes