Original topic:

Samsung Care+ was cancled without my permission.

(Topic created: 08-16-2024 07:26 AM)
eatonjb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

So I have a defect with my phone, the screen was not working correctly and through Samsung Care+ I received a new one (after a lengthy battle because they had an OLDER IMEI number) 

Today, I was going through my bills and noticed, for some reason, I noticed that they stopped charging me for the service around February. 

So I ended up calling them, and they stated that somehow the service was canceled (without my knowledge or permission, not to mention I got no emails!) 

Throughout the process, they repeatedly told me that because it had been so long, they could not reactivate the service. I asked to speak to someone who could help, but I have yet to receive a call.

with that being said, I just talked to a Rep, and they were nice enough to send me an email saying my service was canceled, but I never got that email in February.

I am so unbelievably frustrated with Samsung Care+.   I am getting so close to never buying a Samsung phone again, I just do not understand why every time I call them, they are unable to help me and waste HOURS on the phone. 

Is there anyone who has any way to talk to someone who understands the issue and is able to re-instate my Care+?

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello eatonjb, Thank you for being part of the Community and for reaching out. We understand how upsetting it is that the Care+ policy was canceled without your knowledge.

For security purposes, only the Samsung Care+ team has access to those accounts. You will have to work with the Care+ team to get the matter resolved. The number to reach Care+ is 1-866-371-9501.