Original topic:

Why is my A03 slower than my fire tablet?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Jadeslayz
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I get up to play roblox (like everyday) I do a comparison: WHICH IS THE BETTER DEVICE?... The fire won... When I play on my phone I crash more when I play dti (dress to impress) so I want to know why since y'all such nerds (I don't mean it šŸ™ƒšŸ™‚) at least my phone doesn't go to the recovery process every 2 times it runs out of battery šŸ˜’

0 Likes
10 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Show me where I called you a boy? I'm sorry but, who's complaining? I have an S24 Ultra that will do anything I need, you don't have to throw a tantrum because I gave you a very direct answer to your quite immature question. I did not try and identify your gender though I strictly used the word kid which indicates a numerical value not gender. Try that one on someone else.

I also disagree with your second comment, you most definitely are a kid. Until you can buy your own alcohol, rent your own car and lease your own apartment, you're a kid, but it's important that you understand I don't say kid as an insult I don't know anyone that gets on Samsung members app to argue with people, it's just out of habit I say the word, so relax, there's nothing to take offense over.
I'm going to go ahead and exit this thread now.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend