Original topic:

Samsung A54 Touch screen problem

(Topic created: 08-25-2024 01:27 PM)
Martin2019
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So I have been having this problem since the last month where the edge of my touch screen has problem to register my touch.. It's a samsung A54 I'm using right now. I did the touch screen diagnostics but It's also having problems where the right side/edge of my screen doesn't register touches šŸ˜‘. Can anyone tell me how to fix this
7 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Like, what app or what are you doing specifically that it won't register. I have A54 and use an edge side bar button that is always on, and everything works for me. Maybe it's your phone case?
Martin2019
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Edge side bar button doesn't swipe at the right side but it does swipe in the left side I dint use a phone case
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is your edge handle set to positioned on the right under Edge panel settings?
Martin2019
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No now it's on the left side
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay, so you want it on the right? My phone only has one edge side bar. If you're swping the right side and your edge panel is on the left, nothing will occur. I might be misunderstanding but key me know, it seems like you don't have a problem.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Run a diagnostic on the screen.  You can get to the diagnostics in either Device Care/diagnostics or through the support tab in the members app.  Then put in an error report with Samsung.  You can also get text support, but I doubt there's much they can do.  If your phone is still within the warranty period, they can put in a repair ticket if it actually is the screen that's bad.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is it only the edge panel affected or anything where you have to tap or swipe the right side of the screen.
0 Likes