Original topic:

Purchased items and Good Lock

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
flawedbluej1989
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have had many Samsung phones , s10 e s 10 plus a 42 and s22 plus. All in which I have been able to get all the purchased items on every phone not a problem. Along with all those I was able to get the good lock app and plug ins. I've had the same Samsung account for two years, so I have a lot invested in this account. I just purchased the Samsung a 14, and did the upgrades , and for some reason half of the icons tha I have purchased are not showing up on this phone but I have had no issues whatsoever ever on the other devices , I believe I also downloaded them on a a12 as well. Any clue to why half my purchases are not coming up or I can't find them any longer to download on this phone. Also anyone have issues with the good lock app, it's working still on my Samsung accounts but I can't find it in this phone unless I go through an APK. Is this phone not compatible with some things or anyone else having issues ... Please help 
1 Reply
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@flawedbluej1989 Unfortunately budget devices are sometimes not compatible with some of the apps that you used on the Galaxy devices. 

0 Likes